Room service menu- Equinox

Redokie

Does anyone have a room service menu picture? We will be on the Equinox in a balcony room if that matters....it's out first X cruise. Thanks!

Don't have the menu but on Celebrity In all cabins you may order from the Main Dining Room menu for lunch and dinner.

Don't have the menu but on Celebrity In all cabins you may order from the Main Dining Room menu for lunch and dinner.

On our recent Reflection cruise I didn't see how to order from the MDR menu as they didn't appear on the room service menu on the TV. Is it possible to order MDR menu items only during the lunch or dinner service times? How would I get a menu in my cabin? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Believe you need to ask your room steward for one earlier in the day. At least that's what we were told when we tried to place an order last time. They didn't exactly seem to want us to place an order we felt it was considered more of an annoyance at the time. We decide to just go up to the buffet instead

No pictures but there were hanging cards in our room. Coffee, tea, juices, smoothies - for an upcharge, mimosas and bloody marys.

Cereals, muffins, toasts, pastries.

Eggs, pancakes erc.,,

Steak and eggs for an upcharge. Nice selection and efficient service.

Believe you need to ask your room steward for one earlier in the day. At least that's what we were told when we tried to place an order last time. They didn't exactly seem to want us to place an order we felt it was considered more of an annoyance at the time. We decide to just go up to the buffet instead

Just ask your steward and they will give you a menu. You can only do this while the MDR is open. Previous poster must have had someone having a bad day, we never had a problem. Celebrity has been doing this for over 20 years. You have to call to order.