Sharing my experience with Josh Cruise Director

tawaik

I mentioned in another thread that I had a problem accessing CCL's website which still is not working for me :rolleyes:

After trying since yesterday I decided to join Josh's page and sent him a message. He offered his assistance and told me to contact him. Well, I was able to book our cruise for November leaving from Baltimore on the Pride directly with Josh! He is a very kind and warm person and gave me his undivided attention as he explained my options. Presently, he is no longer a Cruise Director due to having a beautiful baby girl that he cannot pry himself away from:hearteyes: Now, he is a PVP.

We met Josh on our April 2016 cruise on the Conquest when we attended the Military Appreciation talk. He is an avid supporter of all branches of the Military. Much respect to him due to fact that my husband who is a Veteran that served in U.S. Army. The ceremony was great!

If anyone is still having trouble I recommend that you call CCL and his extentions is 82990. Not sure if this is TMI but he is awesome!

Oh wow, he's a PVP now? Awesome. We, too, met him in April of 2016 on the Conquest (April 16 sailing). His historical talks were really interesting. And my BIL is military, so they really appreciated the the things he did for military folks. Great guy. :)

I mentioned in another thread that I had a problem accessing CCL's website which still is not working for me :rolleyes:

After trying since yesterday I decided to join Josh's page and sent him a message. He offered his assistance and told me to contact him. Well, I was able to book our cruise for November leaving from Baltimore on the Pride directly with Josh! He is a very kind and warm person and gave me his undivided attention as he explained my options. Presently, he is no longer a Cruise Director due to having a beautiful baby girl that he cannot pry himself away from:hearteyes: Now, he is a PVP.

We met Josh on our April 2016 cruise on the Conquest when we attended the Military Appreciation talk. He is an avid supporter of all branches of the Military. Much respect to him due to fact that my husband who is a Veteran that served in U.S. Army. The ceremony was great!

If anyone is still having trouble I recommend that you call CCL and his extentions is 82990. Not sure if this is TMI but he is awesome!

Josh "Big Sexy" was one of our favorite CD's. He was on our Conquest sailing last April.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh wow, he's a PVP now? Awesome. We, too, met him in April of 2016 on the Conquest (April 16 sailing). His historical talks were really interesting. And my BIL is military, so they really appreciated the the things he did for military folks. Great guy. :)

He sure is! Hubby is Veteran from the U.S. Army National Guards. We attended the Military Appreciation and Josh was great!

Big Sexy was our CD in July last year on Conquest. Very fun fella and I would have said that even if we hadn't won a free excursion from him during that first sea day introduction show. ;)

That is so awesome! Free excursion trumps a ship on a stick in my opinion.