How does specialty dining work on Divina?

Doc2725

How do the specialty restaurants work on Divina? Is it like other cruise lines where you pay one price, and can order essentially as many appetizers as you want, as well as sides, and then one entree, and then a couple of desserts?

We prepaid for speciality dining at Restorante Italia. We could order one appetizer, soup or salad, one main and one dessert from the à la carte menu. It was $30 pp. Drinks were extra but we had a drink package that covered what we drank. There were also couple of prix fixe options on the menu, one that included wines. Those were not an option with our prepaid package.

We thought the food and service was excellent. There are only 5-6 tables in this restaurant.

What we were getting was clearly described on the MSC website. I called MSC and purchased the package over the phone vs. the website. I think their website is clunky but their phone customer service people were always efficient and very helpful. They will tell you what you are getting with the package.

I can't comment for sure about the other restaurants, but I think the prepay packages for all of them is similar.

• 2 weeks later...