Princess Transfer from Seattle Airport

Jeter02

We did the Princess transfer to the port last Fall and I'm afraid I can't remember exactly how much it was but it seems like it was about $25 per person. We figured it would be the easiest option. If the cost for Uber is in the $50 range I would certainly do that next time. We did a lot of standing around and waiting for the Princess shuttle and shuffling our luggage while Holland America cruisers just dropped their luggage off at a reception area, got on their bus and their luggage was transferred to the ship for them.

We did the Princess transfer to the port last Fall and I'm afraid I can't remember exactly how much it was but it seems like it was about $25 per person. We figured it would be the easiest option. If the cost for Uber is in the $50 range I would certainly do that next time. We did a lot of standing around and waiting for the Princess shuttle and shuffling our luggage while Holland America cruisers just dropped their luggage off at a reception area, got on their bus and their luggage was transferred to the ship for them.

Thanks!I Uber was quoted me roughly about $42. even though I could save some by opting ofr the princess transfer, I just fear standing around and waiting. Whereas with an Uber I can just go as I please. I'm flying in teh same say. Flight arrives around 12:10-12:30pm. I know its about a 30-40 min ride to the pier. In my mind I feel liek I'm cutting it close, even though I know I have some form of time. I prefer to get their earlier than later.

Thanks again, you were very helpful.

Are you flying into Seattle the same day as your cruise?

If so, you are cutting it very close. What if there is a delay from the point you are leaving? Traffic is horrible in Seattle, UBER or not.

I would hope you could fly into Seattle the night before or if that is not feasible perhaps get an earlier flight..even red eye.

The ship start boarding about 11:30am.

Good Luck but seriously think of changing your time.

Are you flying into Seattle the same day as your cruise?

If so, you are cutting it very close. What if there is a delay from the point you are leaving? Traffic is horrible in Seattle, UBER or not.

I would hope you could fly into Seattle the night before or if that is not feasible perhaps get an earlier flight..even red eye.

The ship start boarding about 11:30am.

Good Luck but seriously think of changing your time.

Its a non stop flight from MIA. It leaves at 8:10am same day. I did book it through Princess EZAir thinking that would also provide me some sort of safety net in case. I did consider the whole cutting it close thing. With a 12:03 arrival roughly, I figured I would be okay, Considering checkin was until 3. Departure at 4.

The Princess transfer is $24 each way.

Thank you! Question, if I went with a princess transfer, will that protect me more so in case if there was a delay in my flight? I have a 12:03pm same day arrival.

Hoping there's not an early cut off time for arrival flights to be able to use the princess transfer.

You probably know this but just as an FYI

If you requested uberXL, UberBLACK, UberSUV, or UberSELECT, meet your driver curbside at Arrivals.

If you requested uberX or uberPOOL, you'll meet your driver on the 3rd floor of the

Sea-Tac Airport parking garage at the Rideshare/TNC pickup zone.

You probably know this but just as an FYI

If you requested uberXL, UberBLACK, UberSUV, or UberSELECT, meet your driver curbside at Arrivals.

If you requested uberX or uberPOOL, you'll meet your driver on the 3rd floor of the

Sea-Tac Airport parking garage at the Rideshare/TNC pickup zone.

Thanks for the tip!!! :)

Thank you! Question, if I went with a princess transfer, will that protect me more so in case if there was a delay in my flight? I have a 12:03pm same day arrival.

Hoping there's not an early cut off time for arrival flights to be able to use the princess transfer.

There will be reps there in baggage claim fairly late in the day.

If you get there and decide to take the Princess transfer just let the rep know and they should be able to add you and charge your room account onboard.

Uber is showing $36-$46 from SEA-Pier 91.

I would rather be in a car then with the masses on a coach. But that's me. :)

I think you said you booked your air through Princess. If so, they will get you to the ship in time.

There will be reps there in baggage claim fairly late in the day.

If you get there and decide to take the Princess transfer just let the rep know and they should be able to add you and charge your room account onboard.

Uber is showing $36-$46 from SEA-Pier 91.

I would rather be in a car then with the masses on a coach. But that's me. :)

Thanks Keith!

I think you said you booked your air through Princess. If so, they will get you to the ship in time.

Yes, booked with Princess Air! Thanks Christine. I actually just got off the phone with Princess, and they have put me at ease. They said the arrival flight time window is, your flights needs to arrive no later than 1pm. Figuring with a nonstop flight arriving 12:03 I'm safe.

As a local who actually has been stuck in traffic on a Princess transfer in Seattle (back from Vancouver), take the Uber/Lyft.

The advantage of having a Prius that can route around traffic issues cannot be overstated. It's way easier to improvise with two people in a compact car than a motor coach with 44 people.

As a local who actually has been stuck in traffic on a Princess transfer in Seattle (back from Vancouver), take the Uber/Lyft.

The advantage of having a Prius that can route around traffic issues cannot be overstated. It's way easier to improvise with two people in a compact car than a motor coach with 44 people.

Thanks VibeGuy! Much Appreciated 😊

• 4 weeks later...

Princess (on the phone today) said the transfer from SEA to Pier 91 is $29/pp one way. And you handle your own luggage at the pier (luggage goes with you on the bus). She said you take your luggage to the "Bag Check" at the pier and hand it off. I've seen others (at other piers/cities) say that once your luggage is gathered at the airport and Princess takes control of it, you don't see it again till it arrives at your cabin on board. Does anyone know if Seattle has a little different way? Also Princess Lady said the bus leaves the airport every hour, on the hour (as opposed to waiting till the bus fills up) starting at 10am and last bus is 2pm. So, I'm figuring they might move the bus around and pick up as many as they can at any given time -- but leave every hour. Yes?