Millennium Thalassotherapy Pool Question

mbsails

The Four M class ships have thalassotherapy pools, and when we sailed specifically on the Millennium ship before, there was a stream of water pouring out from a pipe at each of the four corners in the spa pool. It was heavenly having the water come pouring over my aching shoulders giving a wonderful massage!

I have sailed on the Constellation and Infinity before and they also have those four-cornered water pipes. Again, the experience was a wonderful massage.

Checking the Cruise Critic picture pages for all four M class spa pools shows that those water pipes are also present on the Summit.

HOWEVER, pictures of the Millennium spa pool pictures are now showing NO WATER PIPES at the four corners! Does the Millennium now no longer have those four pipes? If so, they will be SORELY missed on our upcoming Millennium trip later this year. I sure hope that they will be back and also will be shown in an updated Millennium photo here on Cruise Critic!

Thanks to all who reply with a recent "four-piped spa pool" experience of sailing on the Millennium! I'd sure like to know if it's going to be possible!

--mbsails--

I'm sorry I can't speak to the Millenium. However, when the Summit was in dry dock last year, they removed the pipes. I really missed them. I don't know what prompted the change.

I Was just on the Summit and I think the pipes are still there unless it's something different you talking about. You can see them in the 4 corners in this pic I took just a couple days ago

YqoNX3GdrcEu1dxYjHP4c4gs86okdaceAOlb7PPh86pU_K69rsZAl4xFkPi_U5CNsBttR8b_pjsfTDYUS0CIKOIGvunB8ccHu76ApSnjci-mSOC6E2GHszKsLK3zCfFsRJoFhbFNW9N91I-m647zXo5Vzmi-diVLZYeMu45uKJyW-ACbdN5EY59Z-DQHje9UMluwuqLUwc1_2hQFiIUFN1R73g3Ia4jmET8LGX1IuPBnu0EcYu0PgNlHn5_odFxVJnJPPFTJtosuOnZE17fOPbSddVyu4x9-U1I23U4QWis2H0vVCygkXjgChWQVa7jhV4GVH4XOknYwgq42k8mTQWCjYa6fPxCFb6bSIJnKx4J7RKSfqr3x8W6yM4yy8zxIrNlZCkwP6YsBW8250yLU_c1uHUT7RZYfhUGvWYWR4XjgL4KaSGwgxskNC4_bk0yzDtTCIvh_NcvYzcHsdzViguQOWKTCLJ4sXKtEhyo28Z1QieQ6fFDqZE-iNHXgKBdvs2qPlPgwsaDAp3ChHF7tGGw5gJ9A0ER1Gdm1GbmW2JAo8qi_gpaS0S5QNTPfHkF0_8sRRxtXquzHl72M3bFUeaPDXgqllGYQ2ykRB57i7hqYYyLloln15w=w2160-h1215-no

I Was just on the Summit and I think the pipes are still there unless it's something different you talking about. You can see them in the 4 corners in this pic I took just a couple days ago

YqoNX3GdrcEu1dxYjHP4c4gs86okdaceAOlb7PPh86pU_K69rsZAl4xFkPi_U5CNsBttR8b_pjsfTDYUS0CIKOIGvunB8ccHu76ApSnjci-mSOC6E2GHszKsLK3zCfFsRJoFhbFNW9N91I-m647zXo5Vzmi-diVLZYeMu45uKJyW-ACbdN5EY59Z-DQHje9UMluwuqLUwc1_2hQFiIUFN1R73g3Ia4jmET8LGX1IuPBnu0EcYu0PgNlHn5_odFxVJnJPPFTJtosuOnZE17fOPbSddVyu4x9-U1I23U4QWis2H0vVCygkXjgChWQVa7jhV4GVH4XOknYwgq42k8mTQWCjYa6fPxCFb6bSIJnKx4J7RKSfqr3x8W6yM4yy8zxIrNlZCkwP6YsBW8250yLU_c1uHUT7RZYfhUGvWYWR4XjgL4KaSGwgxskNC4_bk0yzDtTCIvh_NcvYzcHsdzViguQOWKTCLJ4sXKtEhyo28Z1QieQ6fFDqZE-iNHXgKBdvs2qPlPgwsaDAp3ChHF7tGGw5gJ9A0ER1Gdm1GbmW2JAo8qi_gpaS0S5QNTPfHkF0_8sRRxtXquzHl72M3bFUeaPDXgqllGYQ2ykRB57i7hqYYyLloln15w=w2160-h1215-no

I'm a bit encouraged after reading your reply about the Summit. The Millennium pipes might have just been temporarily taken out in the four corners of the picture I saw. It looked like the mountings were still there in the four corners.

However, I was not able to open your picture of the Summit pipes supposedly included in your reply. Can you try sending it again ... or is there another way to get to your pic?