Bringing essential oils on board

madibeme

I have started getting into using essential oils for motion sickness and allergies. Has anyone had issues bringing them on the ship?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Absolutely no issues with essential oils. In fact, Young Living Essential Oil company just chartered an NCL ship with 2000+ people and trust me, they have all their oils with them at all times :) I love essential oils! I use YL Peppermint for tummy, seasickness, and energy. :) I use my diffuser with YL Thieves blend in the cabin :) I spray my YL Thieves all over the bathroom too! love it.

and for those not familiar with essential oils....it's not perfume :)

Absolutely no issues with essential oils. In fact, Young Living Essential Oil company just chartered an NCL ship with 2000+ people and trust me, they have all their oils with them at all times :) I love essential oils! I use YL Peppermint for tummy, seasickness, and energy. :) I use my diffuser with YL Thieves blend in the cabin :) I spray my YL Thieves all over the bathroom too! love it.

Thanks! I was not making it a week without my rollerball for my allergies. I never traveled with them since this is a new addiction.

As someone who loves essential oils and needs to get back into using them, I had never thought about carrying some with me when I go on a cruise. Thanks for the heads-up. I don't know if I'd ever want to be on a charter cruise, but an essential oils one *sigh* That's going to be wonderful.

As someone who loves essential oils and needs to get back into using them, I had never thought about carrying some with me when I go on a cruise. Thanks for the heads-up. I don't know if I'd ever want to be on a charter cruise, but an essential oils one *sigh* That's going to be wonderful.

i agree - i would not go on a chartered cruise either; however, several of the peeps on the chartered cruise are friends of mine and they 'won' the cruise by attaining the goals outlined for a free cruise :) The ship must have smelled ahhmazing! It was last week on the Western Caribbean itinerary :)

I usually take the YL Thieves blend to kill the germs and YL Peppermint to settle my tummy with seasickness. If we are out late and want to push ourselves to stay awake, i use one drop of the peppermint in my palm and inhale the awesomeness to stay awake. haha

I am on the Breakaway in 7 weeks :)

Thanks! I was not making it a week without my rollerball for my allergies. I never traveled with them since this is a new addiction.

I love the oils too and do not travel without them :) I have an entire gallon size bag full of them and airport security was fine with it. TSA approved :)

I was thinking how wonderful that ship must have smelled! All those wonderful oils and the combinations.

There used to be a place in my hometown - husband and wife would create homeopathic and aromatherapy items specifically for your needs; they didn't just deal in essential oils. Some things were meant to be ingested; others were in the form of essential oils to fragrance a room or to place behind the ears or on the wrists. I loved how they customized things. They made me one tincture for me for jet lag. Worked wonders. I'd take a few drops each day. Never had a single problem.

I did a Bing search and discovered that brand you mentioned. Will definitely have to check it out. I won't cruise again until next year, but it's going to be the longest cruise I've ever taken (a 15 day on the new Norwegian Bliss) and we're planning a few onboard events as well as Lord knows how many excursions I'll be taking as each port (except for Miami) will be brand new to me! So I'm going to probably need a bit of everything :D:D

If you have any other suggestions, can you message me or email me (BiebeBabe@gmail.com). Thanks and have a blast on the Breakaway!

I agree - i would not go on a chartered cruise either; however, several of the peeps on the chartered cruise are friends of mine and they 'won' the cruise by attaining the goals outlined for a free cruise :) The ship must have smelled ahhmazing! It was last week on the Western Caribbean itinerary :)

I usually take the YL Thieves blend to kill the germs and YL Peppermint to settle my tummy with seasickness. If we are out late and want to push ourselves to stay awake, i use one drop of the peppermint in my palm and inhale the awesomeness to stay awake. haha

I am on the Breakaway in 7 weeks :)

I bring mine on every cruise. I have 3 foam padded cases for them.

I 'disinfect' the room as soon as I board.

I use the other one :), and we call it On Guard.

Patti

I tend to 'disinfect' my cabin and hotel rooms these days. [emoji846]

Okay, what are the oil bases in On Guard? And is that the one you use for 'disinfecting'?

I bring mine on every cruise. I have 3 foam padded cases for them.

I 'disinfect' the room as soon as I board.

I use the other one :), and we call it On Guard.

Patti

I too use DoTERRA products. What have you heard is good for motion sickness?? Thinking Peppermint but didn't know if another option existed...I thought I read Cardamom at one time.

I too use DoTERRA products. What have you heard is good for motion sickness?? Thinking Peppermint but didn't know if another option existed...I thought I read Cardamom at one time.

Digestzen by doterra