Alaska, Serenade, port side or starboard?

tak2

Yikes...I booked onboard NOS and the loyalty ambassador said it didn't matter. BUT she said that on the port side in one of the ports you see out towards the ocean whereas on starboard, you see the side of a mountain. Darn, I can't remember what our cabin is....it is a JS on deck 10. I will see if I can figure it out though!

We did Radiance to Alaska last year. I gotta say it truly made no difference what so ever if you are on the inside passage round trip. There was scenery (unbelievable, I might add) on both sides pretty much the whole trip. Most ports going in you're on one side and leaving you see the other side. And when cruising in open water same thing. At Glacier Bay, the ship spins 360 degress many times so you miss absolutely nothing. Hope this bit of info helps.

We have had starboard and AFT. Aft wasn't one of your choices, but consider it if you can. As a previous poster stated, it really doesn't matter as the scenery is so beautiful no matter where you are. The aft was awesome because it was so quiet and we had the most peaceful trip through Misty Fjords....and the wake in the moonlight was beautiful.

Archived