Cozumel ATV and Jade Caverns

Naturalstategirl

Haven't done this but if it's not offered by your ship there's an outfit called Wild Tours where you can book it. Just google for their site. Reviews on TA are mixed and old. But appears they do charge extra for gloves and goggles and lockers. You will need a change of clothes and wear closed toed shoes. Trail can be muddy and dirty. Reports of older equipment so beware. Again that was from reviews that are at least 2 year sold so things may be different now.

Haven't done this but if it's not offered by your ship there's an outfit called Wild Tours where you can book it. Just google for their site. Reviews on TA are mixed and old. But appears they do charge extra for gloves and goggles and lockers. You will need a change of clothes and wear closed toed shoes. Trail can be muddy and dirty. Reports of older equipment so beware. Again that was from reviews that are at least 2 year sold so things may be different now.

Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Forums mobile app

We did this tour last month and had a great time (on the Allure). We were with my boys 16&18. I think the issue with the equipment is more with the buggies than the ATV's. Typical tour.... go in single file but still go at a pretty good clip if you are in the front :)....the crew was excellent

• 2 weeks later...
We did this tour last month and had a great time (on the Allure). We were with my boys 16&18. I think the issue with the equipment is more with the buggies than the ATV's. Typical tour.... go in single file but still go at a pretty good clip if you are in the front :)....the crew was excellent

Can the water/cave be accessed without jumping?