Norwegian Breakaway questions.

Hi. It's been a while since I sailed NCL. I was wondering- specific to the Breakaway- do they offer movies on the outdoor screen? Also, do they offer afternoon tea or wine tastings? I really enjoy those things.

The movies were in the atrium, no tea, and I think the only wine tasting was the wine lovers dinner thing.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app

Hi. It's been a while since I sailed NCL. I was wondering- specific to the Breakaway- do they offer movies on the outdoor screen? Also, do they offer afternoon tea or wine tastings? I really enjoy those things.[/quote

I saw some recent dailies on here but do not know how to link them up here. Check the dailies--i am pretty certain I saw movies and wine tastings going on.....

Hi. It's been a while since I sailed NCL. I was wondering- specific to the Breakaway- do they offer movies on the outdoor screen? Also, do they offer afternoon tea or wine tastings? I really enjoy those things.[/quote

I saw some recent dailies on here but do not know how to link them up here. Check the dailies--i am pretty certain I saw movies and wine tastings going on.....

Looking at my dailies now. Wine & chocolate pairing day 6 (fee), outside movie H20 day 4, various other liquor/beer/drink tastings throughout the week, most movies in atrium, a couple of 3D in the theater.

This was from the 3/26-4/2 dailies

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app