Bonnie--question re PDF Land Excursion Brochure

munch1

Bonnie-- Just wondering when to expect the correct Land Discoveries listings in the pdf brochure for the

altered Nov 20 2017 itinerary. The pdf has both new itinerary and old itinerary excursions shown. Also nothing showing for Azamazing evening-- if there is to be one ?? Thanks

Bonnie-- Just wondering when to expect the correct Land Discoveries listings in the pdf brochure for the

altered Nov 20 2017 itinerary. The pdf has both new itinerary and old itinerary excursions shown. Also nothing showing for Azamazing evening-- if there is to be one ?? Thanks

I'll see what I can find out for you tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
I haven't heard anything yet.

Bonnie just wondering if you have heard anything yet on pdf corrections on land discoveries for Nov 20th 2017 cruise yet ?? Also is there an Azamazing evening on this cruise ?? Thanks.

Sharon

Bonnie just wondering if you have heard anything yet on pdf corrections on land discoveries for Nov 20th 2017 cruise yet ?? Also is there an Azamazing evening on this cruise ?? Thanks.

Sharon

I know our tour department is working on this.

• 4 months later...

Bonnie, what is the word on the Azamazing evening on our cruise? Someone posted on our roll call it was in Cozumel, but it doesn't appear in any version of shore excursions I can view. And can you guess when our White Night party will be? Everyone says it is a don't miss event, but to not miss it I'll need to plan for it. I'm starting to plan my tours and make reservations for shows etc.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'll pass along the answer I got by calling Azamara myself in case anyone else finds this thread and wants to know. They said there is not now, and probably won't be, an Azamazing Evening on the 11/20 sailing. Since she first told me there would be an Azamazing Evening in Columbia, which is not a stop on this cruise, I'm not confident in her reply. But I am confident that at this point no one at Azamara has a grasp on the excursions for this sailing. I hope they get it together soon, since we sail in less than 2 months. Expectations lowered. Azamara really needs to change the recorded message they play on a loop while they keep you on hold. It told me repeatedly about the Azamazing Evenings provided on ALL sailings complimentary to passengers that were a highlight of cruising with Azamara.

Sent from my iPad using Forums