Perks for 25th Carinval cruise?

Riley's Mom

I have heard that there are perks' date=' onboard credit, etc when

you reach your 25th Carnival cruise.

Can anyone please explain to me what the "perks" are?

Thank you![/quote']

I got a White S&S card with the number 25 in the lower right hand corner for my 25th "Milestone" Cruise.

I think other recognition benefits or perks were applied to subsequent sailings.

I have heard that there are perks' date=' onboard credit, etc when

you reach your 25th Carnival cruise.

Can anyone please explain to me what the "perks" are?

Thank you![/quote']

On your 25th sailing you get the white card that was mentioned (no one onboard paid any attention to it). You also get 25% of your cruise fare back as a non-refundable onboard credit. You can choose which cruise to use it on, up to 2 years from the date the the offer is extended. You will get a letter in the mail with the details. You have 2 years from the date of the letter to use the OBC. We got our letter just before our 25th cruise and chose to hold of on using the benefit until we took a more expensive cruise, which we are doing in a week.

Both Mom and I got our Milestone white cards on a four day cruise. Only person to mention it was the port guard in Ensenada. He had never seen one before.

You might get notification. I got a letter in a handwritten envelope, Mom got an email, Sis was emailed an odd invoice for $0.01. It's been reported that some never get notification (or maybe it gets lost). We all used ours for HI.

Need to add.....

50% fare OBC after your 50th cruise.

75% fare OBC after your 75th cruise.

100% fare OBC after your 100th cruise.

Haven't heard what happens after that.

Still responsible for all port fees and taxes

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm confused....I thought the tiers switched to "days sailed" rather than number of sailings? I'm on 22 or 23 with 2 more already booked so this is exciting news for me!

Two different programs

VIFP loyalty levels Blue thru Diamond

Milestone goes by number of cruises

Loyalty level used to be cruises sailed. This is a holdover from those days.

I'm confused....I thought the tiers switched to "days sailed" rather than number of sailings? I'm on 22 or 23 with 2 more already booked so this is exciting news for me!

You are correct----the Platinum, Diamond, etc. levels are dependent upon days sailed. The 25th, 50th cruises have nothing to do with levels-----they just give the % of the cruise (25-50-----) off as OBC on a cruise of your choice. John Heald recently featured a couple who were on their 200th cruise, wonder if they'll get 200% OBC?

Thank you for the replies but I am a little confused.

The 25% onboard credit you will receive is based on the total cost of

your 24th cruise? Is that correct?

So if the total cost of your 24th cruise was $4000 you would receive a 25% ($1000)

onboard credit for any future cruise of your choice within 2 yrs?

Is this correct?

Thank you,

The 125th is supposed to give 25%, again, according to Diamond Desk. We are reaching DH's on May 25th. Likely save his and mine for Journeys Cruise in 2018. Have booked our 100ths (free OS, 8 nights) on Vista and Legend. Nice benefit!

So if the total cost of your 24th cruise was $4000 you would receive a 25% ($1000)

Is this correct?

Thank you' date='[/quote']

It will be 25% of the price of the cruise you select after completing your 24th. It can be used on your 25th or later, on a more expensive cruise, within 2 yrs. The 25% doesn't include taxes and port fees.

Is this correct?

Thank you' date='[/quote']

Not quite. My 24th and 25 cruises were short, cheap cruises.

The reward is only for the person's fare who earned it. On the cruise they wish to apply their reward. Total fare (commissionable and non-commissionable fare). Still have to pay for fess and taxes.

example--

Our HI fare was $4500. My share was $2250 ($2000 fare + $250 port fees/taxes). I got 25% OBC of $2000.

Also this can be stacked with other OBC- Shareholder's, book onboard, fare specials etc.

Both Mom and I got our Milestone white cards on a four day cruise. Only person to mention it was the port guard in Ensenada. He had never seen one before.

You might get notification. I got a letter in a handwritten envelope, Mom got an email, Sis was emailed an odd invoice for $0.01. It's been reported that some never get notification (or maybe it gets lost). We all used ours for HI.

I was freaked when I saw that email, what? I owe Carnival money??