Select drinks package

when we booked last year part of the deal was a select drinks package for our Navigator cruise this July. My parents also had it for their Dubai cruise and he was told they stopped doing this package now but he could still have it, or he could upgrade to a better one for X amount a day. He can't remember but thinks it was $10.

Anyone know anything about this? Cheers.

when we booked last year part of the deal was a select drinks package for our Navigator cruise this July. My parents also had it for their Dubai cruise and he was told they stopped doing this package now but he could still have it, or he could upgrade to a better one for X amount a day. He can't remember but thinks it was $10.

Anyone know anything about this? Cheers.

$10 per day for the upgrade to Deluxe is what has been reported.

Deluxe is the only alcoholic package sold now. If you only want beer and the least expensive wine, then you can stick with Select, they will still honor the package onboard.

You can upgrade to the Deluxe package for $10 + 18 % ($11.80) per day.

Just check your seapass when you collect it, ours had a sticker for the Soda package so we had to visit Guest Services as soon as we boarded to sort it out before we could purchase the upgrade.

• 3 weeks later...

We also booked ovation of the sea with select drink package and were told by Royal Caribbean via phone call , that we could upgrade to deluxe for 10 dollars plus gratuity , but only once on board . We boarded on April 14 th and headed straight to drink package station to upgrade to deluxe , but we're very dissapointed to be told that we had been misinformed by Royal Caribbean, as the actual price is 25.99 dollars plus gratuity a day to upgrade ! So , if anyone who has a select drink package and was also given same info as me from Royal Caribbean , make sure you get it in writing before you board

We also booked ovation of the sea with select drink package and were told by Royal Caribbean via phone call , that we could upgrade to deluxe for 10 dollars plus gratuity , but only once on board . We boarded on April 14 th and headed straight to drink package station to upgrade to deluxe , but we're very dissapointed to be told that we had been misinformed by Royal Caribbean, as the actual price is 25.99 dollars plus gratuity a day to upgrade ! So , if anyone who has a select drink package and was also given same info as me from Royal Caribbean , make sure you get it in writing before you board

I had an email from RCCI stating the $10. I would have kicked up a big fuss if it had been any more.

I checked with my dad again and he's convinced it was around the $10 figure. His cruise was at the end of February/ beginning of March, maybe it's changed?

Can anyone else confirm?