Cruise Critic Community
Ready 2 Go

Cruise Vlogs...who has 'em??

So, hubby and I have been busy watching cruise videos shot by fellow cruisers posted on YouTube to get in that vaca mood. I want to try this with our next cruise but some of the videos have great editing. Who on this board has a good cruise video posted on YouTube and was editing it hard???

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Hi, check out the Sea Cruisers channel on YouTube. Great people.

First cruise: Carnival Victory, 4/17/2017

Thanks!! Will do...

My first youtube video is of my first cruise, but the editing and quality is HORRIBLE lol didnt know how to export back then. I recommend checking out Mr Traveller. They have great vlogs of cruises Mr Traveler

Jim Zimmerlin is the absolute best in my opinion. He post quite a few videos and they are super amazing. He is here on CC too but I don't remember what his name is. Here are a couple of his videos. Check out that first one especially. Absolutely amazing.

https://youtu.be/3qOrz26Fni4

So, hubby and I have been busy watching cruise videos shot by fellow cruisers posted on YouTube to get in that vaca mood. I want to try this with our next cruise but some of the videos have great editing. Who on this board has a good cruise video posted on YouTube and was editing it hard???

I have also watched and enjoyed most of Sea Cruisers Vlogs. Another family I really enjoy, can be found by searching "Sharon at Sea" on YouTube.

Check out Josh Hocum's vlogs! They're a ton of fun and really make you feel like you're on the cruise with him!

Here is just one of his many videos featuring the beautiful island of Labadee, Haiti!

My Husband and I started making some vlogs from our cruises... And we will also be sailing in August and September 2018 - (Which will be much better than what we have already put out...) so stay tuned for those!

[YOUTUBE]orOZVOLceW4[/YOUTUBE]

We will be vlogging our 4/21/18 Harmony of the Seas cruise. We have previous cruise videos from Carnival Vista and NCL Pride of America, but will be vlogging first time, since I vlogged my Vegas trip and that went well.

http://www.youtube.com/c/FligsFamilyFun