Bed formation.

We are seriously considering a cruise on board Dream. Are looking at a basic inside cabin. We don't plan on requesting a certain cabin, therefore how will we know what the bed formation will be? ie will it be 2x single or a double or L shaped?

Do we have to take pot luck and wait until arrived on board to find out?

Re drinking water, I note this is payable, but are their water dispensers around the ship whet one can fill up one some drinks bottle?

Many thanks in anticipation.

Swabs.[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The deck plans don't distinguish between insides with single beds that can convert into a queen sized double or a fixed double so you will have to take pot luck if you want singles. You will probably get your cabin number when you get to the destination airport?

There should be water dispensers but please don't fill your water bottle directly from them, fill a glass and pour that into the bottle, it is a lot more hygienic.

The deck plans don't distinguish between insides with single beds that can convert into a queen sized double or a fixed double so you will have to take pot luck if you want singles. You will probably get your cabin number when you get to the destination airport?

There should be water dispensers but please don't fill your water bottle directly from them, fill a glass and pour that into the bottle, it is a lot more hygienic.

Many thanks for your reply and re filling water bottles I agree , I hate to see people filling their bottles directly from the dispenser [emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk