Pre-booking excursions using Celebrity OBCs

almostnewtocruise

It seems that the Celebrity website now allows booking their excursions on your booked cruises using your OBCs. Does anyone have experience with that? I tried to do it and they still ask for a detailed information of my credit card.

Miriam

I was able to use OBC for upcoming cruise to book an excursion . No problems :)

I don't doubt it.. I only ask if they still asked you for your CC details even though you hit the "apply" button in order to use your OBCs..

No, they don't ask you for your CC info if you use your OBC to book ahead of time. I've done it for a cruise I'm going on in Feb 2018. You may have to contact Celebrity -- Maybe it's only a program for North American customers.

No, they don't ask you for your CC info if you use your OBC to book ahead of time. I've done it for a cruise I'm going on in Feb 2018. You may have to contact Celebrity -- Maybe it's only a program for North American customers.

OK.. thanks for all the help! At last I managed to work out how it's done..:o It's not enough to hit the "apply credit" button, as it doesn't adjust the amount automatically. One needs actually slide it manually until you reach your price.

it's available for us and we are in the UK