Best Beach

leisuretraveler223

Looking for the best beach for myself and my wife. We want to relax in comfortable chairs on a nice beach with good service. Preferably adult only, but really only care that the beach is nice, the chairs are comfortable and the service is good. Price is no issue.

What do you do, where do you go? I'm open to cruise line excursion, but imagine private or even cab to a destination would be quicker and easier.

Nachi Cocom - about $55 each for all-inclusive (food/drinks). Limited to about 130 gusts per day. Never crowded; always quiet and relaxing with great food/drinks/service. Nice beach - some have complained that the sand is "too soft" :confused: plus a small pool w/swim-up bar and a hot tub.

Not adults only, but the lack of water toys, music, etc. leads to it not attracting many families. Taxi each way, for up to 4 sharing the cab, should be about $17

If you are looking for Adults only, we had an incredible experience at the Aura Resort https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/cozumel/adults-only-all-inclusive-day-pass-cozumel/ Its top notch for sure. Premium booze and excellent food. Its the only Adult only that I know of. We liked Nachi too but this is next level but you pay for it

Playa Palancar, at the sw end of the island, is pay as you go and no fee to use the beach. Chairs, tables, a few water toys but not a kids type beach. We've never seen it really crowded. The food and drinks are good and reasonably prices.

If you want a deep beautiful beach, head over to the East side. You will need a taxi or a car, but Punta Morena has a restaurant, a beach bar, swing chairs, hammocks, a small pool with loungers and a huge lovely beach. You won't be able to swim there (some areas you can go in to cool off) because of the undertows, but there is no cost associated with going there, other than what you buy while there. (And your transportation). Look at some google images, it really is that nice.

punta_morena33.jpg.d60eee1895f01705ab0416fd7bb766cb.jpg

Edited by mrsfuzzmo