Horizon Court 3 day menu

antsp

I don't know if anyone has ever noticed that the menu in the Horizon Court is on a 3 day repeat cycle during the day. I have noticed this but someone on our current sailing asked the question via the wake Show. The cd Paul said he had contacted corporate hq and that this is new company policy

I've known for years that some items are repeated every three days, such as eggs Benedict, but have never seen every single item from early morning until late at night, including dinner, repeated every three days.

When mentioned on the wake Show they said it was the daytime menu

I've known for years that some items are repeated every three days, such as eggs Benedict, but have never seen every single item from early morning until late at night, including dinner, repeated every three days.

Sorry re read my post, the discussion is that it's the same for 3 days

Our Ruby 10 day Mexican Riviera in January had a three day dinner rotation (AAABBBCCC) in the HC. And to add insult to injury, the buffet Indian was the same for the first 7 days. One night they made the Cafe Caribe into a Mongolian Wok.

Breakfast is always the same and usually just get a salad for lunch so never noticed any differences then.