Carnival Sunshine - Semi-Live Blog

jilly08

Hi Everyone,

If you are interested, I am posting a daily blog from our cruise on the Carnival Sunshine. The internet is so-so, so will be unable to answer questions until I return. If you click on the link in my signature, it will take you to the blog.

Happy reading!

Jill

I'm glad you are enjoying the Sunshine. I was enjoying your review until you got to the part about the CD. We were on the Sunshine in July 2016 for a 4 day and we had the cruise director you speak of. We loved her perky demeanor and did not find her annoying at all. We had the pleasure of meeting her and she is a doll. She is the most interactive, sweetest, and personable CD we ever had and would love to sail with her again.

Oh, on another note..And yes, she is British and I honesty thought your comment of her teeth was harsh and "stereotypical". Not really called for for someone you never met. Never judge a book by its cover.

I get on in 10 days! Could you tell me when the Chef's Table is when you get back?

I'm so sorry, I honestly have no idea when it was. It is not mentioned in the daily Carnival Fun Times. I'm sure if you call, you can find out. I believe you can even reserve it online!

Happy Sailing!

Jill

I'm glad you are enjoying the Sunshine. I was enjoying your review until you got to the part about the CD. We were on the Sunshine in July 2016 for a 4 day and we had the cruise director you speak of. We loved her perky demeanor and did not find her annoying at all. We had the pleasure of meeting her and she is a doll. She is the most interactive, sweetest, and personable CD we ever had and would love to sail with her again.

Oh, on another note..And yes, she is British and I honesty thought your comment of her teeth was harsh and "stereotypical". Not really called for for someone you never met. Never judge a book by its cover.

And that is the beauty of everyone being entitled to his or her opinion!