Freedom questions...

ABQrobin

We did the Freedom back in Feb 2015, and we are now booked on it for next month! I see online that they took out the Fish N'Chips and put in something labeled as "old fashioned BBQ" in its spot. And on the back deck they have Seafood Shack.

Anyone tried these two on the Freedom? Photos?

Music.... we loved how there were several great Country artists onboard last time. One guy, Ashby, was in the Red Frog Pub or Lobby every night. He was our favorite. Who is onboard now? Anyone you just had to look up in the Fun Times every day so you wouldn't miss?

CD..... the list says Malcolm, haven't heard a thing about him. Anyone have opinions?

thanks

I thought the BBQ place was quite good. Ate there on embarkation day and I was one of 5 people in there. I didn't try the Seafood Shack. The pub was probably my favorite place on the ship.

I barely noticed Malcolm on my cruise which I think was an overall positive. I'm looking forward to going on the Freedom again next February.

We were on the Freedom in February. Becca was the CD, and she was okay. We had Malcolm last year, we weren't impressed. We didn't try the BBQ. The music was probably the worst we've had across 7 cruises, but it depends on what you like. We aren't into country/oldies, but if you are, Run for Cover is the band for you. They were in the Atrium most nights. The Freedom is a great ship, have a fun cruise!

• 2 weeks later...

BBQ is good. Didn't see a country singer but the singer there is good, does all varieties of music. Malcolm is fantastic. Make sure and go to his silent film show- it is hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums