Desperately Seeking Carnival Vista Ship Model...

cruiselover**

My husband and I just sailed on the Carnival Vista April 8th to April 16th and the gift shop didn't have any of the ship models. I have collected one for each Carnival ship I have been on and really want to keep my collection complete. If anyone can buy one for me I would be eternally grateful! I will gladly pay for the cost of the model as well as shipping.

I have posted this on a couple of the roll calls, but I might have better luck here.

Thanks everyone!

I have one i just picked up in January along with the box and will be going on vista again on back to back in January and February so can get a new one for me if you want the one I have here. I do not remember how much I paid for it tho

Thanks for your quick responses. For those passengers sailing soon, the ship models should be back in stock. I was told the first day of my cruise that the models were supposed to be replenished for my sailing, but Miami didn't get them on time. I was upset, but knew that nothing more could be done at that time.

To 'cocacola', I would love to buy your Carnival Vista model! When I bought one last year on my Carnival Splendor cruise, I paid $35.99 (I still have my receipt!). Please let me know how much you need for shipping, etc. We can work out the details. Thanks so much!

Thanks for your quick responses. For those passengers sailing soon, the ship models should be back in stock. I was told the first day of my cruise that the models were supposed to be replenished for my sailing, but Miami didn't get them on time. I was upset, but knew that nothing more could be done at that time.

To 'cocacola', I would love to buy your Carnival Vista model! When I bought one last year on my Carnival Splendor cruise, I paid $35.99 (I still have my receipt!). Please let me know how much you need for shipping, etc. We can work out the details. Thanks so much!

Thank you so much for the response! Hopefully they do in fact arrive in time for my sailing! :D

I want to send a big THANK YOU to 'cocacola' for sending me the Carnival Vista model. It arrived today and I am so happy to have it.

I do want to let other cruise ship model collectors know that the Vista model is quite a bit lighter in weight than the previous models. Just last year, I bought one on Carnival Splendor and it is at least 3 or 4 times heavier than this new one. I don't know if all the new ship models are being made this way or not. Appearance wise it looks good, but weight-wise not as well made as in the past.

I was on the same cruise and was very disappointed that my son couldn't get a ship model. I wish Carnival had them available on there web site to be purchased. If anyone can assist with getting one from the Vista i will be sooooo grateful.