Crown Princess reviews

RMac713

The Crown is not bad at all. However in comparison for us having been on the Golden twice and the Ruby, there were differences. Not deal breakers.

The public areas in comparison seemed a bit smaller. The service was okay. There were times when the staff seemed a bit stressed.

I was not happy when I went down to the 24 hour International Cafe' that I was informed that it was not open @ 5:30 am and I would have to wait until 6 am for fresh pastries however I was offered to help myself to a tray of day old. I did and I should of waited for it to be staffed. :(

I did enjoy most meals in the MDR.

We ate twice @ Sabatini's and enjoyed ourselves immensely.

So, in comparison, the Crown Princess, out of the three we have sailed on would be our last choice. For us. What we see as not up to par, someone else thinks it wonderful.

But who can really complain when they are on the ocean sailing??? :)

Hi Mike, I have a question regarding the mini suite. Did you experience Club Class on The Crown. We are travelling in June to The Baltics, leaving from Southampton and we're wondering what to expect. Was the bedding upgraded?

Regards,

Julie

We've just finished the 2 week TA and had a great time, the ship is lovely. We had a mini suite and really appreciated the extra space, well worth it.

During the cruise they replaced ALL the carpets on the rear and mid stairwells including all the lobby's and they looked great.

Hi Mike, I have a question regarding the mini suite. Did you experience Club Class on The Crown. We are travelling in June to The Baltics, leaving from Southampton and we're wondering what to expect. Was the bedding upgraded?

Regards,

Julie

Sorry, we were at the back on Emerald deck so I can't advise, I did stick my nose in the Club dining room and it looked very nice!