Are dinner menus available in the morning?

Sizzlechest

On NCL, you can go to the reservation desk and see that night's MDR dinner menu. I like to do that in the morning to see if I'd prefer to make a reservation for specialty dining based on the MDR's offerings. Does Carnival have this available? Do cruise MDR menus follow a predictable pattern?

On NCL, you can go to the reservation desk and see that night's MDR dinner menu. I like to do that in the morning to see if I'd prefer to make a reservation for specialty dining based on the MDR's offerings. Does Carnival have this available? Do cruise MDR menus follow a predictable pattern?

Dinner menus are usually posted on the board near the MDR.

The next day's menu is usually posted by the end of the second seating time slot. What's nice is that Carnival also posts all the MDR menus for the next day. Unfortunately, the menu board might be behind the closed MDR doors. We've never had an issue going in to check the menu.

On many ships the menu can also be seen on your cabin TV.

The menu is on a weekly rotation. At times there might be some tweaking.

On the magic it eas on the tv for the entire curise so you could look ahead at plan which nights you wish to eat elsewhere.

Not on Magic.

:') So which one is it?

It's been on the TV for every cruise I've been on so far, but I haven't been on the Magic.. YET. I would love to be able to see the whole week's menus to make decisions!

Does anyone know if you can see the menus through the HUB app?

Not yet. But I understand it is an upgrade they are considering as per a discussion with the IT director on the Vista's NA Inaugural Journeys cruise.

:') So which one is it?

It's been on the TV for every cruise I've been on so far, but I haven't been on the Magic.. YET. I would love to be able to see the whole week's menus to make decisions!

I tried every day to see menus and couldn't on Magic 4/1/18 trip.

They will posted after lunch.

The next day's menu is usually posted by the end of the second seating time slot. What's nice is that Carnival also posts all the MDR menus for the next day. Unfortunately, the menu board might be behind the closed MDR doors. We've never had an issue going in to check the menu.

On many ships the menu can also be seen on your cabin TV.

The menu is on a weekly rotation. At times there might be some tweaking.

It would be nice if they had the electronic boards by the MDR like they had on the Oasis where you could see the menu for the entire sailing so as to be able to pick which night(s) you want to do specialty restaurants on.

It would be nice if they had the electronic boards by the MDR like they had on the Oasis where you could see the menu for the entire sailing so as to be able to pick which night(s) you want to do specialty restaurants on.

The hostess has all the menus for the cruise in a large binder. Ask to see it. Lots easier than anything electronic.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Conquest 4/1 sailing did not have dinner menus accessible via the TV or the HUB app. I'm guessing the menus will be on the app in the future?

The menus were on the TV on our Conquest Cruise on 2/4. Must be a hit and miss thing.

The hostess has all the menus for the cruise in a large binder. Ask to see it. Lots easier than anything electronic.

I have to disagree. I don't like bothering people who are busy and many times I walk into the MDR during non-open hours and there isn't a soul in sight. An electronic menu (such as on the Oasis) allowed to to look, at any time, to see what dinner was going to be on any given night without me having to wait for or bothering a hard working employee.

The menus were on the TV on our Conquest Cruise on 2/4. Must be a hit and miss thing.

No menus for the MDR were available on the Vista 3 weeks ago on the TV. As someone previously stated, menus for the entire cruise on the Carnival Hub would be great (which I put into my after action report after my Vista cruise).

This is the most laughable thing I have read in a long time. I would love to hear you explain how walking to the dining room to leaf through a binder (after you find someone to grant you access) is easier than looking up menus on your phone or tablet wherever and whenever you wish.

Do you also still prefer a printed newspaper and clipping actual paper coupons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The dinner menus have normally been posted outside of the dining rooms in the morning. The other thing, you can try to put up a new thread and ask someone for the menus for your itin. Some people mention a web site that has menus but the feedback I see is that the menus are old and arent updated often. Your best bet may be to try to ask someone in a new thread.