Philadelphia Airport?

sandikai

Is anyone familiar with the Philadelphia Airport? We are flying in on US Airways February 4, from Puerto Rico, and have 57 minutes after landing at terminal B(4:48 pm), to get to US Airways Express at terminal F(5:45 p.m. departure). I was just checking out the map of the airport and it looks like quite a distance. Any suggestions about how to do it, like take a cab, or is it closer than it looks?

Thanks

Sandi

Golden Princess

1/28/06

Is anyone familiar with the Philadelphia Airport? We are flying in on US Airways February 4, from Puerto Rico, and have 57 minutes after landing at terminal B(4:48 pm), to get to US Airways Express at terminal F(5:45 p.m. departure). I was just checking out the map of the airport and it looks like quite a distance. Any suggestions about how to do it, like take a cab, or is it closer than it looks?

If memory serves me correctly, they have shuttle busses that go out to Terminal F.

Having grown up in Philadelphia I am familiar with the airport. It has expanded quite a bit over the last ten years and is a lot bigger, but you should be able to walk from Terminal B to F in less than 10 minutes. There are plenty of directions to point the way. Ask the USAir rep., when you get off your first flight to point you in the right direction. Good luck.:)

There is a shuttle. It actually goes across the tarmac. Don't go out of the airport to try and get a taxi or one of the parking shuttles because you'd have to clear security again and that takes a long time in Philly. You can walk the distance but it's more than ten minutes unless you really go all out. There are also some moving walkways between Terminals B and C. Also the individual terminal are quite long so if your at the end gates on each terminal that really is a long walk. Check with your flight attendent before landing. They should be able to point you toward the best option.

Archived