Port Canaveral boarding

cfr70

If I arrive say 2pm or 2:30pm, is it safe to say most passengers are already on the ship by then and it would be pretty much walk right on? And all cabins open and ready by then? This is for early Dec sailing.

I hate lines and my hotel is just a few minutes away on the beach. I'd rather do late check out, relax, then head straight to the ship at 2ish and (hopefully) walk right on, no muss no fuss.

I'm debating purchasing the FTTF, which is still available for my sailing, but if I can save that $60 bucks and just arrive after 2pm to avoid the lines, i'll do that as i'd only be getting FTTF for the boarding perk. Advice?

:) you will be fine. Forget Faster to the Fun. Arrive at 1- 1:30 otherwise the porters will be nowhere to be found and your parking will be on the outer rim of the lot. As a hint, drop the luggage in the far right corner of the lot with one of your cruisers and get a porter to move the bags. It is a good way to the bag drop so they are worth it. THen by the time you park and walk to the terminal the part time employees will be closing up shop and looking to go home. You may be pushed onto the ship just to make it faster.....for them. Enjoy the cruise.:cool:

:) you will be fine. Forget Faster to the Fun. Arrive at 1- 1:30 otherwise the porters will be nowhere to be found and your parking will be on the outer rim of the lot. As a hint, drop the luggage in the far right corner of the lot with one of your cruisers and get a porter to move the bags. It is a good way to the bag drop so they are worth it. THen by the time you park and walk to the terminal the part time employees will be closing up shop and looking to go home. You may be pushed onto the ship just to make it faster.....for them. Enjoy the cruise.:cool:

I'll be taking a taxi from the hotel and just have carry on bag with me so it seems that will make it all the more easier!! Thanks! I'm already counting down the days lol. :)