Mandara Spa Gift Certificates

Mistizoom

I still have an Amex offer that expires at the end of the month, purchase $500 from NCL and get $100 Amex credit. I booked my cruise for next year with a big box TA that no longer accepts Amex (won't do that again), and am not ready to book another cruise, so I need to figure out what to spend my $500 on. I already have SDP and 250 minute internet as perks, paid my gratuities, and bought about $225 in OBC plus have another $140 OBC from TA. I don't need the soda package and we don't drink enough to justify the drinks package perk. I could buy another $500 OBC and that is probably what I will do, but on the Onboard Credits purchase page on MyNCL it lists Mandara Spa Gift Certificates in various amounts. I really would love to buy the thermal suite pass, but it is not offered yet for my cruise since it is still 11 months away. I am assuming if I buy a Mandara spa gift certificate it can only be used onboard at the spa, not ahead of time to buy a spa pass online when it becomes available. But I would love it it was usable ahead of time to buy the spa pass. Has anyone ever tried this?

I don't think the gift certificates are actually delivered to you until the first day of your cruise. So unfortunately that won't work. I have been successful in using AmEx offers for shore excursions purchased online, but it's probably still too early for those on your cruise. You can always let this offer expire and hope that another offer comes up closer to your cruise date!

I don't think the gift certificates are actually delivered to you until the first day of your cruise. So unfortunately that won't work. I have been successful in using AmEx offers for shore excursions purchased online, but it's probably still too early for those on your cruise. You can always let this offer expire and hope that another offer comes up closer to your cruise date!

Thanks, that's what I figured also. I will probably go ahead and buy OBC anyway, at worst I can buy CruiseNext certificates with it and double dip on the savings.

Where do I find Amex offers? We have an Amex card but I've never looked to see if I should use it to book our shore excursions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See this thread: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2455801

If you haven't claimed the offer yet it is extremely likely that it is no longer available.