Epic - kid friendly?

XForeverYoursX

Just got off the epic today, water park, 3 massive slides, rock climbing wall, table tennis, splash academy club with organised entertainment, the spiegel tent circus, movies, game shows. There were over 800 kids this time with it being Easter and the kids were loving it

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just got off the epic today, water park, 3 massive slides, rock climbing wall, table tennis, splash academy club with organised entertainment, the spiegel tent circus, movies, game shows. There were over 800 kids this time with it being Easter and the kids were loving it

Sent from my iPad using Forums

This! Tons to do activity wise and the spiegell tent, family comedy shows and game shows for entertainment. Also the games and stuff in O'Sheehans.

That's great!! I did a quick majesty of the seas cruise by myself in November and it definitely wouldn't have been kid friendly and my second cruise is going to be the Disney dream. This looks like a great boat but during a video tour I saw on YouTube, it just didn't look like it was crazy kid friendly but that all sounds great! Thanks!!

11/7/16 Royal Caribbean Majesty of the Seas