Any thoughts on Radiance and Vision Class ships after April 2019 ?

For the seasoned cruisers we all know and have a love for some of these old ships that we've cruised on many times over the years. I was wondering if anyone had any positive word what else might be getting sold/retired in either very late 2018 or sometimes in 2019. I've seen the itineraries into April 2019, but sometimes things change because other then the Legend I don't know of any others that might be following her.

And with more large ships coming out in the next 2-3 years, one might think that that's RCI's goal is to increase passenger capacity.

One Radiance ship in particular, the Serenade last saw an enhancement in 2012, she was put into service August 3, 2013 and she still has itineraries into 2019. Would you think that she could another to be a for sale candidate or see another drydock for another enhancement ?

Thanks to all who reply.

For the seasoned cruisers we all know and have a love for some of these old ships that we've cruised on many times over the years. I was wondering if anyone had any positive word what else might be getting sold/retired in either very late 2018 or sometimes in 2019. I've seen the itineraries into April 2019, but sometimes things change because other then the Legend I don't know of any others that might be following her.

And with more large ships coming out in the next 2-3 years, one might think that that's RCI's goal is to increase passenger capacity.

One Radiance ship in particular, the Serenade last saw an enhancement in 2012, she was put into service August 3, 2013 and she still has itineraries into 2019. Would you think that she could another to be a for sale candidate or see another drydock for another enhancement ?

Thanks to all who reply.

No, don't see Serenade going yet. Has it's reg Dry Dock this Nov2017, short 2 week Marine side with no major changes planned. Spending 5 weeks this year & 5 weeks next on her... Rest of Vision Class will go sooner...

Can't see any Radiance class ships leaving before the Visons are retired. Some of the Vision class have already been seen as listed for sale with ship brokers.

Hope to see a radiance class in Baltimore! - yes it will fit under the bridge.

I remember a post last year sometimes that mentioned the Vision Class ships that were nearing their end of life with Royal and only a matter of time that a broker or a subsidiary of RCI would love to get their hands on them. Other than the Legend does anyone know which others were mentioned.

Again, thanks in advance for your input on this topic..

I remember a post last year sometimes that mentioned the Vision Class ships that were nearing their end of life with Royal and only a matter of time that a broker or a subsidiary of RCI would love to get their hands on them. Other than the Legend does anyone know which others were mentioned.

Again, thanks in advance for your input on this topic..

Splendour. She was sold to Thompson, followed by Legend a year later.

All of the Vision Class will go sooner or later.