FTTF Questions

dayzfan4life

Hello-

We booked the FTTF package on our cruise in September (4 night to Bahamas). Some of the questions I have are:

1. When you arrive at the terminal is there a sign that points you to the FTTF check in?

2. We are driving in (15 hours) the night before and wonder when is the earliest you can arrive for check in? We are trying to avoid a hotel and hope we can board early and nap before the sail away party/muster drill.

3. Do you get priority seating in the MDR?

4. does this get you priority booking with the steakhouse other $$ dining?

5. We booked a cabin on the spa deck (liberty 1120/1118) for our party of 6, does the FTTF get us priority booking at the spa? Will our cabin selection help with that?

Is there any other "perks" about FTTF that I am missing but should not?!?

Thanks ahead of time and sorry for any repeat questions, but I did read all the FTTF posts on the past 4 pages when searched! :)

Hello-

We booked the FTTF package on our cruise in September (4 night to Bahamas). Some of the questions I have are:

1. When you arrive at the terminal is there a sign that points you to the FTTF check in?

Yes, there should be signs stating priority boarding (including FTTF) They usually have a banner with pictures of the logo.

2. We are driving in (15 hours) the night before and wonder when is the earliest you can arrive for check in? We are trying to avoid a hotel and hope we can board early and nap before the sail away party/muster drill.

It really depends on where you are going out of, but I really haven't seen many people get there any earlier than 10am. They are still debarking people at 9am most of the time, so it is still very busy with people getting off the ship. A lot of the porters won't take bags before a certain time.

3. Do you get priority seating in the MDR?

Yes, excluding "your time dining." But Platinum and Diamond members get priority before you.

4. does this get you priority booking with the steakhouse other $$ dining?

Yes, but Platinum and Diamond members get priority first.

5. We booked a cabin on the spa deck (liberty 1120/1118) for our party of 6, does the FTTF get us priority booking at the spa? Will our cabin selection help with that?

FTTF will only get you in your cabin when you board (others have to wait until around 1:30pm). Your spa room does get you priority reserve rations for spa treatments, at least on the newer ships.

Is there any other "perks" about FTTF that I am missing but should not?!?

You can use the priority Guest service line at Guest Services on the main deck and I think they give you a special guest service phone number you can use from your room.

You can debark early or late without have to worry about being called. As soon as self debark is called, you can exist.

You get luggage express, which means your luggage should arrive at your room first (I've had this be hit or miss).

Priority Tendering. If you have a tender port this comes in handy. You don't have to get up extra early to wait in line to get a tender ticket. You should be able to board at your leisure. Someone who has done this more recently maybe can give more detail. I only experienced this early in the FTTF process and it was a bit of a mess.

Thanks ahead of time and sorry for any repeat questions, but I did read all the FTTF posts on the past 4 pages when searched! :)

Hope that helps.