Carrying soda on board

stevea20

Isn't a case only 12 cans..we have a week cruise and 5 people

Don't know. Some say 24 cans to a case. Others say 12 cans. Not sure if it's bottles. Either way, it's no problem to carry on.

Maybe the OP can clarify what a case means to him/her.

Enjoy your cruise.

When I called princess today about a couple things, they said I had to carry on my pop I couldn't put with my luggage..are cabins usually ready when you board. I don't want to have to lug around pop and wine...lol

I think this is a case of where the Princess Rep doesn't know:confused:. In numerous cruises with Princess from different ports, I've always been allowed to leave soda (even 50 cans) with my luggage providing I have luggage tags attached and they are secure in some sort of bag(s).

I always carry wine in my hand luggage so they can check it.

I think this is a case of where the Princess Rep doesn't know:confused:. In numerous cruises with Princess from different ports, I've always been allowed to leave soda (even 50 cans) with my luggage providing I have luggage tags attached and they are secure in some sort of bag(s).

I always carry wine in my hand luggage so they can check it.

I have seen passengers a lot of times doing that.

Due to a medical condition I can't drink regular soda and do not care for Diet Coke, which is usually the only thing available. I also do not drink alcohol so getting any of the drink packages is out.

I have asked Princess this question and gotten a positive reply but I think I'd like confirmation from someone who has done it.

Can I hand carry a case of Diet Ginger-ale on board? If so it'll keep me from just water all week.

On our last cruise in March I checked a cardboard box ( an old box from Amazon ) with 2 & a half 12 packs of canned diet cherry Pepsi inside. I taped up the box with clear packaging tape & taped several luggage tags on it & gave it to the porter @ the embarkation terminal with all our other luggage. I marked the box of what was inside. I have done this several times. We always get it delivered to our room.

Before when I used to just tape clear packaging tape around the 12 packs it would get to our cabin damaged. So now I just put the 12 packs in a cardboard box. They get to the cabin perfect:)

• 3 months later...
On our last cruise in March I checked a cardboard box ( an old box from Amazon ) with 2 & a half 12 packs of canned diet cherry Pepsi inside. I taped up the box with clear packaging tape & taped several luggage tags on it & gave it to the porter @ the embarkation terminal with all our other luggage. I marked the box of what was inside. I have done this several times. We always get it delivered to our room.

Before when I used to just tape clear packaging tape around the 12 packs it would get to our cabin damaged. So now I just put the 12 packs in a cardboard box. They get to the cabin perfect:)

I'm thinking of ordering some 12 packs of soda and snacks, using Amazon Pantry, for our 15 day cruise and have it delivered to our San Pedro hotel. Hope this will work.