Information on 10 Day Cruises

txadmin2

What information can you offer on how a 10 day cruise differs from a 7 day? (I know it is 3 days longer and costs more money) ;) I'm looking for additional information. Is there an extra formal night? :confused:

Anyone go on the Mariner's 10 day cruise last Christmas or did they even have one?

We have been on cruises up to 11 days and have never had more than two formal nights. I seem to recall reading on these boards, however, that some longer cruises have had 3 formal nights.

We find the 10-night and longer cruises veeeery relaxing. You really get a chance to unwind. Have a wonderful time!!

My last two cruises were 11 nights each and there were 3 formal nights on both of them.

You can see this information on the RCCL website.

I just copied this from the RCCL website.

10, 11, and 12-night cruises include three formal nights and three smart casual nights;

It might be easier for you to look up the ship you are thinking of sailing. Then click on the RCCL website below to get the number of formal nights plus the dress code for the other nights on each of the ships.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/search/processSearch.do;jsessionid=0000TYzHThGQly8rYtMDLRJdW7s:10ktmer4a?ip_server=prdiphrase-unstruct-new222.dmz.rccl.com%3A200&ip_text=how+many+formal+nights+on+an+11+night+cruise&x=42&y=9

Hi TXADMIN2,

I was on Mariner last year for the Christmas cruise but it was only a 7night. Its a beautiful ship, you'll love it. 7 nights weren't long enough for me so I booked the Brilliance 10 nights for this year. I'm planning on 3 Formal nights for the 10 night cruise.

The info above is correct about 3 formal nights.

The Mariner is great and the crew very nice.

Have a great cruise.

ZDMMOM

I was on a 10 day to Hawaii on Legend of the Seas, and there were only 2 formal nights. Of course, I packed for 3! So where you're going is also a factor. All 5 nights around the Hawaiian Islands were "Hawaiian Casual" is the Main dining rooms.

Archived