Anthem OTS pre-cruise reservations?

Have Anthem booked for later this year; it will be our 55th cruise but only our 7th on RCCL. Our last cruise on RCCL was on Allure OTS about five years ago and I remember having to make dining, entertainment and activity reservations prior to sailing but details of the process escape me. I've been checking the cruise planner but it appears to be too early to reserve anything for Anthem at this point. How far out should I expect to see reservations open?

When reservations do open, in addition to Any Time dining and specialty restaurant reservations, exactly which entertainment and activity reservations do I need to make ahead of time? Any and all tips and recommendations to help navigate through the reservation process would be very much appreciated!

Also, does C&A Diamond status (Elite on Celebrity) have any advantage re reservations?

Thanks.

Reservations for most things seem to open up about 100 to 90 days before your sailing. So I would start looking around that time. And as Donna said pre book all the shows and iFly and Northstar. Which sailing will you be in? I'm sailing on the Anthem November 25th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am about 120 days out, and booked the cruise a couple of weeks ago. I have been able to book dining and shows since I booked the cruise, but Northstar and IFly are not yet available. I check often so I will be able to book right when they become available!

Sailed on the Anthem the first week of April, had no pre-cruise reservations - I have no idea what time we want to eat and what we are doing the next day, never mind 6 months from now. A vacation is supposed to be a stress relief - not cause stress - which is what I see happening with people worrying about getting reservations for dinner and shows - the first day on board there were lines of people trying to make them - Just want I want to do - and this was my 44th cruise so I am not a rookie to cruising. And yes I got to eat when I wanted an see all the shows.

Thanks all. It does seem like a lot of decisions to make long in advance of sailing. Then, of course, you can get through the process only to find that the last couple of reservations you're hoping for fall through and the whole house of cards comes tumbling down. I've been told that depending on the sailing, reservations can open up as early as six, seven or eight months in advance or, as others have noted, as late as 90 - 100 pre-cruise. Admittedly, the constant checking to see if reservations have opened yet on our cruise (December) is beginning to wear thin. We usually sail on Celebrity which moves at a decidedly slower pace than RCCL but this is a three-generation cruise and IMHO, no cruise line handles a 3-gen cruise like Royal Caribbean. I guess I'll keep checking and hope that when reservations do open, the exercise will be relatively stress-free and we'll be successful. Thanks again.

So I signed up for our cruise in the Roll Call Meet and Mingle thread for my September 28th cruise. I set my notifications to receive a daily email of posts there and that's how I was able to find out that the specialty dining reservations opened up. Someone is usually constantly checking so I figure they can do it for me LOL

Our shows opened up a few weeks ago, specialty dining last week, and we are still waiting for My Time Dining and North Star/I Fly as well.