How many set sail passes need to be printed?

I'm printing out some paper work now available and came across 2 set sail passes with my name on both. I'm listed as primary pass holder on them. My fiancé is also sailing neither mention him. Should I make him make an acct on rccl to print a pass with his name?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm printing out some paper work now available and came across 2 set sail passes with my name on both. I'm listed as primary pass holder on them. My fiancé is also sailing neither mention him. Should I make him make an acct on rccl to print a pass with his name?

If you are on Quantum class or Harmony, then each guest needs their own SetSail pass.

If you are on another ship, and you both are using the same credit card to secure the onboard account, then one SetSail pass should be enough, and you should find all the guests listed on the same pass.

If you are on Quantum class or Harmony, then each guest needs their own SetSail pass.

If you are on another ship, and you both are using the same credit card to secure the onboard account, then one SetSail pass should be enough, and you should find all the guests listed on the same pass.

Ok thanks! We're on Oasis. We're also using cash but hopping to add cash as a last resort because we have so much obc. Hopefully they won't give us any problems.

There are two parts to the Set Sail pass: (1) Cruise Ticket Contract Acceptance and (2) On Board Expense Account and all guests in the stateroom need to be listed on the Set Sail pass(es). Either all names on one or each on separate Set Sail pass. This is true for MOST ships as mentioned in another post. Otherwise, he will have to do additional paperwork at the port. If you are using cash on board, just set up the account as CASH and then put whatever money you like at Guest Services onboard the ship. Your OBC will be debited first. You could also set up a credit card and then pay for any expenses once your OBC is used in cash on the last day of your cruise. You have lots of options! Happy sails!