Anthem 9 Night Menus

I have been searching for days trying to find menus in order for the 9 night MDR and the Coastal Kitchen for Anthem. I have found some, but not all . If anyone has copies, could you please post. You may prevent me from going crazy. Thank you so much.

Just wanted to post that I did ask the 5/11 Anthem (9 night) roll call thread if they could get copies of the menus in order. One person replied that they would try do that and if so, would post it in their roll call thread. We'll see what happens.

Hello, I also will be on the May 25th Anthem of the Seas, it would be nice to know what the menus are, that way I can book our specialty restaurants on nights the menu doesn't interest us. Thanks.

So I posted a few days ago that one of the cruisers on the 5/11 Anthem of the Seas sailing (9 night Bermuda/Caribbean) would be getting menus. Here's what he posted...he is going to store all the menus in order, other menus, and compasses here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhTw_1VcbWto3Xm8ryN1X7eTQBz2

He said it may take a few days to load everything though, hopefully in time for your 5/25 cruise!

I'm hoping it stays the same for the NE/Canada cruise.

So, to date it looks like they posted 7 nights of menus. I am assuming they are in order as they were uploaded, but I'm not sure. I did ask though and I'm hoping the last two nights are uploaded before the folks going on 5/25 go.

If not, I'm hoping some of you can post pics of the menus when you get back!

So, to date it looks like they posted 7 nights of menus. I am assuming they are in order as they were uploaded, but I'm not sure. I did ask though and I'm hoping the last two nights are uploaded before the folks going on 5/25 go.

If not, I'm hoping some of you can post pics of the menus when you get back![/. Yes, they are in order and are named. So if u click on menu, it will show file name which is what day they are.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

I figured day 8 was formal night when I looked at days 1-7. Would you be able to post days 8 and 9? If not, no worries. It would be nice to look at. We don't usually eat in the dining room for formal night and we are usually in the dining room on the last night anyway. If you can, thanks!