My cruise drink pkg on sale!

Just got an E mail from Royal that the drink pkg ( Royal Refreshment)Ive been waiting for a sale on is actually on sale for my cruise which is Oct 28th...Not real sure what cruise dates are having the sale but Im happy to get in on it. It went from $26/pp/pdto $18/pp./pd! YAY!

anyone know if this is a normal sale to have X months before sailing?

Granted I've only been on 5 RCI cruises, but I watch pretty close, this is the first time I've noticed this PKG on sale in quite a while.

Granted I've only been on 5 RCI cruises, but I watch pretty close, this is the first time I've noticed this PKG on sale in quite a while.

a jackpot indeed then! thats great. even better that they email you. but i check every day through my entire planner for sales on excursions etc. missed out on 11.99 internet cause i waited 2 months.sigh

I am going on Liberty of the Seas in the middle of June and the drink specials right now are:

$8.50 for the soda package

$18.20 for the refreshment package

$46.00 for the deluxe drink package

$54.00 for the deluxe drink package and Voom, one device

$31.00 for the cafe select coffee card (15)

$14.39 for Voom, one device

$25.58 for Voom, 2 devices

$35.97 for Voom, 3 devices

Does anyone know if the pre cruise sales are definitely better than buying onboard?

I've always found pre-cruise to be cheaper. I bought deluxe drink package for $41 and one device VOOM package for roughly $11 per day before our Freedom cruise last December. On board was $55 and roughly $20 per day for the same. We don't do RC excursions so I can't speak to those.

Does anyone know if the pre cruise sales are definitely better than buying onboard?

In the case of drink packages, so far the pre-cruise sales have been better than buying onboard.

Just got an E mail from Royal that the drink pkg ( Royal Refreshment)Ive been waiting for a sale on is actually on sale for my cruise which is Oct 28th...Not real sure what cruise dates are having the sale but Im happy to get in on it. It went from $26/pp/pdto $18/pp./pd! YAY!

Which ship are you on in October. I am on Voyager on that date and don't see the special. :confused: