Any way to contact Cruise Director for upcoming cruise? Carnival Ecstasy

Hi everyone and thanks in advance for any help that you can give me. We are sailing on Carnival Ecstasy in October...my sister's first cruise. I am wondering if there is anyway to contact the cruise director?

Ben Lambert is the current cruise director, he's on Facebook. However he's about to leave the Ecstasy so I don't know who will be taking his place. I hate that he's leaving the Ecstasy since she sails out of South Carolina and he's from South Carolina.

Ben Lambert is the current cruise director, he's on Facebook. However he's about to leave the Ecstasy so I don't know who will be taking his place. I hate that he's leaving the Ecstasy since she sails out of South Carolina and he's from South Carolina.

Using this information, you can try searching for him on social media for whatever your needs might be. With that in mind, is there perhaps someone else who could answer your questions better? We contacted our Maitre' D for our recent cruise about dining times and table. If you have a general question, Carnival's website does have a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. HTH!

Thank you so much! For the ones who asked, I know it is a long shot but my sister and I want to do a song together on Karaoke. This song isn't one that is normally in a Karaoke song list so I want to see if there is any way to add it before we cruise.

Thank you so much! For the ones who asked, I know it is a long shot but my sister and I want to do a song together on Karaoke. This song isn't one that is normally in a Karaoke song list so I want to see if there is any way to add it before we cruise.

You can ask. But honestly, I don't think they will add a song to their list because one person requested it so they could sing it once. I do karaoke on the ships so I should know this, but I'm not sure if the ships still use discs or if their karaoke selections are downloads. If they use discs, you can take your karaoke disc and I'm sure the karaoke host/hostess wouldn't have a problem with it. But I think they use a downloaded track.

Thanks, I think the ones I have seen before are downloaded tracks but it never hurts to ask. :)

You can ask. But honestly, I don't think they will add a song to their list because one person requested it so they could sing it once. I do karaoke on the ships so I should know this, but I'm not sure if the ships still use discs or if their karaoke selections are downloads. If they use discs, you can take your karaoke disc and I'm sure the karaoke host/hostess wouldn't have a problem with it. But I think they use a downloaded track.