Your favorite St. Thomas excursions?

decemberbride

If you would enjoy sailing/snorkeling and a delicious lunch, check out Captain Max. This lady has a beautiful boat in St Thomas, top notch snorkeling equipment, a lovely cold lunch, and whatever you want to drink. Her website is sailwithcaptainmax.com. No, we aren't related to for her, we just LOVE her sails!! Very intimate and special--we've been three times, each year we are in port from our January cruise we sail with Max. We highly recommend it.

If you want to experience the best excursion ever, you HAVE to try BOB!! It stands for Breathing Observation Bubble. It's the most amazing thing we've ever done! A definite MUST DO! It's difficult to explain exactly how it works, so you'd have to go to their website to check it out. I don't think I can post it in my thread, but you can e-mail me and I'll send you the link. Krazeekat321@aol.com

Visit Mountain Top for scenic views. DON'T MISS MAGEN'S BAY FOR A RELAXING DAY TO JUST VEGE OUT. Try a tour w/ Sonny Liston who will actually take you to Mtn Top and Sapphire beach. St John is also nice and worth a day trip.

• 3 weeks later...

DH and I just back from our cruise a week or so ago and while we were in St. Thomas we did the sreamin Eagle.This excursion was awesome.It's just like they say"a rollercoaster ride in the water".We did sudden stops and 360 degree turns.Believe me you will be soaked down to your skin,but this is a great excursion.Captain Tony and Chad were very professional.I would highlr recommend this excursion to anyone.It definitely gives you a rush.We are going back to St.Thomas again in July and we plan on looking ChaD UP TO REPEAT THIS THRILL.

2047893627_banner_screamineagle(WinCE).jpg.c10e859d6bc0ed683b7eedb4c0beef7d.jpg

My vote goes to taking the ferry to St. John's, walking around Cruz Bay, taxi to any of the magnificent beaches...heavenly. Oh, and since it's your honeymoon - a nice gift from Patton's Goldsmith (my favorite all time high end jewelry). Irene Patton is a gem (as is her husband)>

On St. Thomas, snorkeling at Coki Beach is excellent and much less expensive than some of the ship snorkel excursions.

Enjoy!

Archived