Liberty-Camp Carnival Capers

ebb32

I would realy like to see the Capers or the Camp Carnival Capers for The Liberty 8 Day Eastern.

CC Member FamilyMiracle mentioned they had the Camp Capers, but i am unable to find a post offering scanned shots of the Capers.

Thanks in advance.

I have the 2-5 age group and the 6-8 age group sitting here in front of me. I can scan one of them, if you need that age group, if you like, this afternoon. I am not sure how to upload them to webshots though, so if someone could explain it to me, that would be wonderful! Let me know what age group you are interested in.

I have the 2-5 age group and the 6-8 age group sitting here in front of me. I can scan one of them, if you need that age group, if you like, this afternoon. I am not sure how to upload them to webshots though, so if someone could explain it to me, that would be wonderful! Let me know what age group you are interested in.

Thank You Thank You Thank You

My son is 4 so i would like the 2-5 group.

You can email them to me if you like

capers123 (at) hotmail (dot) com

The miracle camp papers was sent because i wanted to know the difference in the two ships. We were told by counselors the activities are the same on all ships.. I really like to see if that is true.

I am scanning the liberty 8 days Eastern age 2-5 Camp Carnival papers..... comparing it to the miracle (we got off the miracle in October), there are some similar and some not. Since nobody has explained how to upload to webshots, just post an e-mail address if you want the 2-5 year old Camp Carnival info e-mailed to you :)

I am scanning the liberty 8 days Eastern age 2-5 Camp Carnival papers..... comparing it to the miracle (we got off the miracle in October), there are some similar and some not. Since nobody has explained how to upload to webshots, just post an e-mail address if you want the 2-5 year old Camp Carnival info e-mailed to you :)

GOT THEM,THANK YOU SO MUCH

Archived