Rooms and cheers

Hi we are going on Legend this summer and have 2 cabins booked. One cabin is myself and my stepmother (we are getting Cheers). The other is my dad, husband, and 2 kids (not getting cheers). Will we be able to switch once we board so I am with my husband and kids and my dad is with my stepmom. Our travel agent assured us we could, but my dad is making me nervous and I don't want to be dealing with switching keys and worrying about on board expenses.

If anyone has done this and could let me know how it went I would love to hear. Thanks so much!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yep we did it on the Breeze. We didn't do it for Cheers but for other reasons.

We made sure on our online check in that each person was on the account we wanted and then when we boarded just went to guest services and got a keycard. Yes, Oldest daughter and I had to carry two cards but it was so easy to do it that way rather than officially change.

Just did this on our cruise. Hubby & Son in one room, no Cheers, me with son's under 21 GF in the other room, I got Cheers. Had to go to Guest Services to get a duplicate key for each room. So, son & I both had our S&S & then the separate room key.

For your expenses on Sign & Sail, you can set that up online. I was able to link myself to my Hubby's online spending so we shared an account, worked out great.

• 1 month later...

Just go to guest services and ask for an extra room key. Don't switch rooms. You'll have have 2 S&S cards - 1 for room access and the other boarding and purchases. We did this a few times on multiple cruises. No issues at all. If they ask why you need an extra key for each cabin just say you like to check on ur parents and if anything your mom can check on the kids if you and hubby plan on stay "out" late.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Forums mobile app