Walk to Charleston cruise terminal from Church Street Inn?

We got a decent price at the Church Street Inn for our November cruise, and since we won't have a car, we're looking into ways to get from the hotel to the cruise terminal on embarkation day. By google maps, it's .4 miles/7 minute walk to Union Pier--is that where you enter? Does a local have any input on whether this walk is feasible for 2 healthy 40-something's with two roller bags? Or is there some other quick, easy, and cheap way to get there? I hate to try Uber or taxis for such a quick trip--hardly worth their time :) Thanks!

We got a decent price at the Church Street Inn for our November cruise, and since we won't have a car, we're looking into ways to get from the hotel to the cruise terminal on embarkation day. By google maps, it's .4 miles/7 minute walk to Union Pier--is that where you enter? Does a local have any input on whether this walk is feasible for 2 healthy 40-something's with two roller bags? Or is there some other quick, easy, and cheap way to get there? I hate to try Uber or taxis for such a quick trip--hardly worth their time :) Thanks!

Yes the walk is not that bad and is feasible; especially for a 40 something. Your property is 1/4 block from South Market. Take South Market to Concord Street. The sidewalks may not be totally conducive to roller bags but they can be maneuvered.

However I'm not sure about how the luggage would be accepted on Concord. Perhaps someone more familiar with the current procedure can help.