Cruise Planner Dining help

I am going on the Anthem in November. I booked the 2 night bogo for 6pm. I am now trying to book for My Time Dining and it says "Selection not available - My Time Dining has been booked for all days" So I am confused now. How do I book the main dining room times if it says I already did? Any help?

My cruise on Anthem is in September and I am getting the same message. I called RC and I told them about the message I was seeing in the cruise planner. It seems they are aware. I was told that My Time Dining reservations haven't been loaded in the cruise planner yet for my cruise. Specialty dining is available. One rep did confirm that through the dining department. They told me it's still too far out (over 4 1/2 months away).

My cruise on Anthem is in September and I am getting the same message. I called RC and I told them about the message I was seeing in the cruise planner. It seems they are aware. I was told that My Time Dining reservations haven't been loaded in the cruise planner yet for my cruise. Specialty dining is available. One rep did confirm that through the dining department. They told me it's still too far out (over 4 1/2 months away).

Thank you for the quick reply. I'm just so excited to go...Its over 6 months away :o ;p

I am going on the Anthem in November. I booked the 2 night bogo for 6pm. I am now trying to book for My Time Dining and it says "Selection not available - My Time Dining has been booked for all days" So I am confused now. How do I book the main dining room times if it says I already did? Any help?

It is normally available to book your dining times about 10-12 weeks before cruise but keep checking.