Small Wonders

I've been cruising for many years but have to admit this is a new one for me. What are Small Wonders?

Small viewing scopes all over the ship with scenes inside.

I didn't think Allure had them.

Yes, Allure has them, we found them all on a B2B on Allure last October... you can ask for a printed list at Guest Services... we tried to find as many as we could before asking for the list...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, Allure has them, we found them all on a B2B on Allure last October... you can ask for a printed list at Guest Services... we tried to find as many as we could before asking for the list...

Thanks, I appreciate the update.

• 5 months later...

Just sailed on the Oasis on 12-OCT-2017 and was able to locate 38 Small Wonders. Rumor has it that there are actually 42. Two are said to be on Deck 17 which is not accessible to us budget cruisers.

After my search I checked with Guest Services and they had a list containing only 17 items, several of which were not located where shown.

Returning on 12-NOV-2017 and am determined to find the remaining 4. Will try to befriend an elite passenger to gain access to Deck 17 to confirm existence of two.

SmallWonders2017.docx

We used this as a morning sea day activity. Found all 20 on the Allure list. Some are pretty cool like the Noahs Ark and the sarong pins. People would see us looking into them and ask what it was. We helped a few more people get interested in finding more