I'm dancin', I'm dancin'

beth4652

Hate To Bust Your Bubble But I Leave In 12 Days.just Kiddinghope You Have A Great Time.we Went To The Port Last Sunday And Had Dinner At Grills And Watched Her Leave Port.i Will Give A Short Review When We Return.

Some people just gotta rub it in. :D Seriously, I hope your cruise is wonderful and all goes as planned. Hope mine is better, though. :D

Hate To Bust Your Bubble But I Leave In 12 Days.just Kiddinghope You Have A Great Time.we Went To The Port Last Sunday And Had Dinner At Grills And Watched Her Leave Port.i Will Give A Short Review When We Return.

Will be looking forward to your report as I am on the same cruise with Beth.

The came for our 12/18 cruise and Fed Ex decided to put them under our doormat. Unfortunately for the docs, the mat was soaking wet. I didn't find them for several days. (we don't use that door)

No matter, can't wait to get on my second cruise ever and first with RCCL! :)

Congrats to all of you! We received ours about 10 days ago and I have to admit it was a great feeling. We leave in just 9 days and are so excited. It is our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. I will be doing some reports live from the ship so I hope you will all tune in and read them. Take care and Bon Voyage to all those cruising!

how exciting for you.......... i have everything pictured in my mind that i want to pack.

i know my TA shipped my documents to one of the other people in my group and they will be giving them to me next week when they get back from their thanksgiving travels.

Archived