Western Mediterranean Explorer In October 2017

cabster19

Viking has been to many of those ports before so it is only new in the sense that it is the first time that all of these ports are being offered in once cruise. In any case, if it appeals, don't wait to book or you might find that it has sold out.

So far, no roll call has been started for this sail date. Go to Viking Roll Calls/Viking Sun to start one. Don't bother with the "Find Your Roll Call" tool because the Viking Sun has not yet been added to the list of ships.

Also, Cruise Critic has not added your sail date to the list for the Meet and Mingle party. The only way to get that fixed is to write to community@cruisecritic.com and ask them to fix it. They are very,very slow at making these fixes and you will have to keep nagging them until they actually add the date.

Thanks to KnitterA2 and Peregrina651 for your comments. KnitterA2: My husband and I went on our first ever cruise in February on the Viking Sea and loved it! I will admit I didn't embrace the ship movement and needed Dramamine, but the ship was incredible. Viking does an amazing job!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have emailed CC to add our cruise to the Roll Call and the Meet and Mingle. Hope they do it sooner than later!

Although Cruise Critic has to fix the Mix and Mingle problem, Cruise Critic does not start roll calls for us. Cabster19 has done the dirty work and the roll call can be found at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2496491. Eventually, hopefully will add Viking Sun to the Find Roll Call Tool and with it all of the Viking Sun roll calls. Keep hounding them until they do.

Edited by Peregrina651