Select drinks package confirmation

Hi

We have this package for two weeks on Navigator in July. I know the package has been stopped but will be honoured. I've heard conflicting stories regarding upgrades. Some have said that they got upgraded for free, others have said it's $10 a day and I read somewhere it was $25 a day.

Does anyone know for definite? Many thanks.

Hi

We have this package for two weeks on Navigator in July. I know the package has been stopped but will be honoured. I've heard conflicting stories regarding upgrades. Some have said that they got upgraded for free, others have said it's $10 a day and I read somewhere it was $25 a day.

I've seen several reports of $10 per day to upgrade. However, if you have anything in writing to that effect, I would be sure to bring it along.

I've seen several reports of $10 per day to upgrade. However, if you have anything in writing to that effect, I would be sure to bring it along.

Thanks Bob, nothing in writing unfortunately. My dad paid $10 back in March, so hope that continues :-)

We have the same package for our Anthem cruise in July. I emailed RCCL and received a reply listing what was included in the select package and that we could up grade for $10 per day when we arrive on board, so I presume they will honour the package but I may print of the email just in case.

Hi

We had received the beer and wine package for our April 2017 IOS TA which we booked on the Rhapsody in 2016. Prior to the cruise I e mailed RCI and was advised that for $10 per day plus gratuities we could upgrade to Deluxe.

I was happy to do this as the new package included water, all of the coffees and a greater range of alcohol. I printed out the reply and included it with our documentation in case any issues arose when we asked to receive the upgrade.

As we boarded the ship I asked the staff member selling the packages to upgrade me for the $10 and to my pleasant surprise he stuck a small label on our sea pass cards and said it was a complimentary upgrade.

We were able to have all of the drinks from the deluxe package throughout the 15 night TA and had a great time as well as saving over $300.

Nice touch from RCI.:D

David

We had received the beer and wine package for our April 2017 IOS TA which we booked on the Rhapsody in 2016. Prior to the cruise I e mailed RCI and was advised that for $10 per day plus gratuities we could upgrade to Deluxe.

I was happy to do this as the new package included water, all of the coffees and a greater range of alcohol. I printed out the reply and included it with our documentation in case any issues arose when we asked to receive the upgrade.

As we boarded the ship I asked the staff member selling the packages to upgrade me for the $10 and to my pleasant surprise he stuck a small label on our sea pass cards and said it was a complimentary upgrade.

We were able to have all of the drinks from the deluxe package throughout the 15 night TA and had a great time as well as saving over $300.

Nice touch from RCI.:D

David

Thanks David, I've heard a few say that about TA cruises, hence my question. Think it is different rules for different cruises. I'll email also.