Magic dining

rover11

I have a few questions about the 5 night Disney Magic cruise dining situation. First, Animators Palate. On the Dream, Crush is the star of the show at AP, but im reading its different entertainment on the Magic. Can someone tell me about it?

I know for the five nights its a 3 night rotation with the 3 MDRs, then Pirate night, what happens on the 5th night?

thank you

You are rotated into one of the MDRs you've already been to on the fifth night. Same goes for pirate night, except it's pirate themed. I believe the Magic has the drawing animation activity at the Animator's Palate. I don't want to ruin the magic for you (no pun intended) so I'll just leave it at that. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yes, the Magic has the Animation Magic show.

You'll be seated in each dining room once with 2 of them repeating. The repeats will be pirate night and the farewell night (most likely...it does change). You'll be served the signature menu for each restaurant and the themed menu for the additional 2 nights.

It's actually better if we don't tell you about the Animation Magic show--you've never seen anything like it and it is wonderful.

Yes' date=' the Magic has the Animation Magic show.

You'll be seated in each dining room once with 2 of them repeating. The repeats will be pirate night and the farewell night (most likely...it does change). You'll be served the signature menu for each restaurant and the themed menu for the additional 2 nights.

It's actually better if we don't tell you about the Animation Magic show--you've never seen anything like it and it is wonderful.[/quote']

The Drawn to the Animation show is only on cruises of 7 nights and longer. For a 5 night cruise there's just the "regular" Animator's show.

Typically on a 5 night cruise you'll have the 3 rotational menus, Pirate menu, and Til We Meet Again menu.

You are right--I was scratching my head on what the other show was. It is the "new" version of the original Animator's show. To OP, unless you have cruised DCL before, you haven't seen anything like this one either. Crush is a lot like Crush at WDW, and he was on the Dream and Fantasy (could have changed, but that's what it was when we cruised). The Animator's show was designed for the original ships and then significantly upgraded when the Magic underwent the re-imagination dry dock.