Rotterdam - cruise terminal to Central Station

Hello,

We'll be in Rotterdam on a Saturday and I plan to take the train to Amsterdam to visit family. I'm very comfortable with the train system and have an OV chipcard. I don't however know where the cruise terminal is in relation to the central station in Rotterdam. I'll be on a Princess ship if it makes a difference. Is there a tram line or bus from the cruise terminal area into town? Are taxis available at the terminal?

Thanks in advance!

Hey my englisch is not so good but I try.

I live nearer by Rotterdam. When you off the boat you walk 100 meter to the metro whilhelminiplein. With the ov card you take metro to central station en there it s d or c line . When you come to central still you will be there near By train to Amsterdam, there Is an app name is 9292 en a lot of information tell it too you. Walk to central station is 3o minutes. This weekend there is en importation football game from feyenoord en the it's is a little bit different. The people in Rotterdam thinking about one thing, feyenoord may be champion. Sunday is not the best place to be in the heart of the city.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, I would avoid touring Rotterdam this coming Sunday. Feyenoord fans may or may not be very happy with the outcome of who wins the championship league! You should be good to go on a Saturday though. As Yvonne posts above, the metro is easy walking distance from the cruise terminal. If you have a lot of luggage you could take a taxi to centraal.