Live music on Anthem question

Heading out on Anthem on Sept. 23, going to Bermuda. One of our favorite things to do on a cruise is to bar hop to listen to the different bands each night. Can anyone tell me:

On average how many different bars each night had live music?

How late did the music go?

Which bars were they?

And what kind of music was it?

Sorry for the 4 part questions. Thank you!

Heading out on Anthem on Sept. 23, going to Bermuda. One of our favorite things to do on a cruise is to bar hop to listen to the different bands each night. Can anyone tell me:

On average how many different bars each night had live music?

How late did the music go?

Which bars were they?

And what kind of music was it?

Sorry for the 4 part questions. Thank you!

There shouldn't be any problem finding live music on Anthem. The Schooner Bar always had a piano singer, Boleros usually had Latin music or Dance Music (sometimes Jazz), Michael's Pub had a guitar singer. The Music Hall had a DJ or recorded music, but still very good. We were very happy with the choices and the quality on our Anthem cruise! They played until about 1am or so.

There are tribute bands (DSB a Journey tribute band was just on this week) and also a house band in the Music Hall. Right now Rock the Boat is the house band. They will be on until sometime in December. Excellent band. Lots of you tube videos - just search for Rock the Boat Anthem. I've also seen Katrina and Synergy they will be back in the late fall, and are more of a disco/line dance with a little rock thrown in, a little different but still very good. She gets everyone up dancing. There is also a DJ and the Silent Dance Party until very late every night after the live music. There is a dance party in 270 called Red one night. Groovy Town and Anthem Rocks dance party in the Music Hall. Dancing in Boleros. Piano music in the Scooner Bar, Guitar music in Michaels Pub.

There are tribute bands (DSB a Journey tribute band was just on this week) and also a house band in the Music Hall. Right now Rock the Boat is the house band. They will be on until sometime in December.

That should have been they will be on until sometime in September.

Thank you! Where did you find Jazz?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't know what kind of Jazz genres you're interested in, Big Band, Contemporary, Latin Jazz, Ragtime, etc. Boleros does play Latin music and can be a little jazzy at times. We love Smooth Jazz and there isn't much Jazz played at all on Anthem :( And definitely no Dixieland Jazz like on Oasis and Allure in Jazz on 4 . I've seen a saxophonist and the piano player in the Schooner Bar on several Anthem sailings. As others have said, there is a lot of entertainment going on at nights on Anthem and many times we go non stop from one venue to another to listen to music, which is one of the reasons we love Anthem so much :D