Denali Resorts

Epinz300

Trying to pick a place to stay near Denali. Seeing mixed reviews of almost everything so not too sure and was hoping a couple people on here had opinions/reviews of Denali hotels and resorts. I have looked at Denali Bluffs, Denali Park Village, etc. Most of the places we are looking at are a pick up location for Husky Homestead tour.

We stayed at McKinley creekside cabins! 15 min from the entrance of Denali. Cute cabins and comfortable king size beds. We were able to order lunches the night before and they had them ready early the next morning for our day in the park! Delicious. Reasonable price. Beautiful setting! Even had chair next to the creek! Would highly recommend them! We were traveling with another couple and they made sure our rooms were next to each other!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We also stayed at McKinley Creekside Cabins during our 2015 trip to Alaska. We had a good experience there. The cabins are nothing fancy and there are no amenities other than the restaurant and wi-fi, but they were an easy ride away from the park entrance, Glitter Gulch, and Healy. However, it's only a good choice if you will be renting a car. I don't think they offer transportation to the park.

We stayed at McKinley creekside cabins! 15 min from the entrance of Denali. Cute cabins and comfortable king size beds. We were able to order lunches the night before and they had them ready early the next morning for our day in the park! Delicious. Reasonable price. Beautiful setting! Even had chair next to the creek! Would highly recommend them! We were traveling with another couple and they made sure our rooms were next to each other!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We stayed at Denali Bluffs while on tour with Alaska Tours and Travel. It is up on a hill with great scenery. The rooms are typical of a bargain hotel in the lower 48, but clean and adequate. The restaurant and bar are good enough for a couple of days. This was the more budget option to the Princess Hotel on the main drag.