Spa specifics

SupesUp1

Is there anywhere that shows the specifics of each thermal spa on each ship?

Originally I sailed on the epic and loved the thermal spa, when we booked the thermal spa on the jewel I was originally disappointed at how limited the shared area was but then was happy that they had a Japan pool as the epic had no cold water options for after the sauna or steam room.

Is there any way to know exactly what differs ship to ship in these thermal spas?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I also get frustrated with this. We love common areas (for men and women) for the spa and the Epic is great for that! We recommend calling NCL on each ship to find out what exactly is common and not.
Good luck with that....it's hit or miss getting a CSR to actually know these things.

Good luck with that....it's hit or miss getting a CSR to actually know these things.

CSRs don't know anything. They are call center personnel. All they are doing is "googling" their customer service system and reading you anything that hits (relevant or not). We've been on a lot of NCL's ships and always get a spa pass,,,, but could not give you specifics on spa features.

WOW - low ball on NCL knowing something according to some posters. I found calling them about spa areas on ships to be informative - at least on common areas.

Yes, informative. But, what level of accuracy? LOL

The best source of info is this forum. It takes some searching, but I think you can find descriptions of the facilities of every ship's thermal suite here, often with photos. Keep in mind that the spas periodically get refurbished, so look for the most recent threads and not stuff from 5-10 years ago…