Fresh off the CONQUEST. Here's a review

sk8rmomof3

Get there early so you can get a good shuttle time! Also, talk to the shuttle ahead of time and schedule a pick up for after the cruise. It's much cheaper!

thank you for the heads up, I have included this info in my file. We plan on taking their shuttle back to FLL for our flight afterwards and with 13 of us going so far I don't want to chance anything!

Great Review....I loved all the pictures. We will be sailing out on our first Cruise June 3 on Conquest. I have read a lot of reviews that you have to dress causal every night for dinner. Did you guys do that or is that only in the main dinning room?

Quick question for you about the Build-A-Bear.... do you have to have a kid in the kids clubs to get one? I love Build-A-Bear and have always wanted one off of the ships.

You do not have to have a kid! There were people of all ages there! Although the Kids Club people are the ones the orchastrate the event, it's not a Kids Club specific ordeal. It's open to all!

Great Review....I loved all the pictures. We will be sailing out on our first Cruise June 3 on Conquest. I have read a lot of reviews that you have to dress causal every night for dinner. Did you guys do that or is that only in the main dinning room?

We had two formal nights on the cruise. It was Monday and Friday I believe.

There was a dress code for the main dining room which said no flip flops, ball caps, sleeveless shirts on men, or sports shorts on men. For the most part I saw people dressing in casual clothes such as polos and khakis. I also did not see the staff reprimand anyone for dress code violations. The buffet area has signs that asks that you don't wear bathing suit attire, but people did that also.

thank you for the heads up, I have included this info in my file. We plan on taking their shuttle back to FLL for our flight afterwards and with 13 of us going so far I don't want to chance anything!

I'm with you! I don't like to chance anything!